Monday, September 12, 2011

Sch Holiday (Part One)

Hi readers! I'm finally back after struggling for my test and after a looooooong holiday vacation. Last school's holiday, I went to Guilin (桂林), Guangxi Province (广西壮族自治区), People's Republic of China for, ehm, 10 days, and... I'm going to tell you all the suka and duka, and let's we start.

Night One ::: Singapore
Hmm.. about this day, ehm, i think this night, let's don't talk too much, lah. Guess what time did I, my father, my mother and my little brother arrive at SG? 晚上十点, yes, it's 10 PM SG time and guess again what did I, my father, my mother and my little brother have for our late dinner? 麦当劳, yes, it's McD.

Day Two ::: Singapore - Nanning (南宁)
There's nothing special on this day, so there is nothing to tell. Why didn't we fly directly to Guilin? The reason is just because we're going to see a waterfall, and it spent us 2 (two) nights before we headed to Guilin.


Day Three ::: Detian Waterfall (德天瀑布) at Nanning
About this waterfall, actually it's officially called as Detian - Ban Gioc Falls. This two falls are located at the border between two countries, PRC and Vietnam. Detian's at PRC and Ban Gioc's at Vietnam. It took us four hours to get there... And here it is!





And do you know how to get closer to the falls? Hohoho...! approx. one thousand steps. :p


 Ban Gioc Falls


 如诗如画德天瀑布








okay and after we finished visit the falls, it's time to go back to Nanning, and, well, 4 hours. whot the asdfghjkl.


Day Four ::: Guilin (桂林)
We headed to Guilin from Nanning in the morning, and it took 4 hours (again) -____- We had our lunch, then the guide took us exploring the Li River (漓江) for one hour.
And.. here's the river *sigh*






and guess what place did we visited before we had our "delicious" dinner and then went to the hotel? 公园, yes, garden. *big sigh*

it's said that this tree's aged hundreds years (?)




See you on part two! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oi part 2 nya mana? hahaha..males buat liao aaa?

    ReplyDelete